Wolviston Management Services has built a reputation for recruitment excellence which has culminated in being awarded preferred supplier status for some of the world's largest companies.
It is testament to our trusted and quality driven service that many of these relationships date back to 1981 when the company was formed. Wolviston has retained and expanded our services within these companies, innovating, adding value, improving safety standards and creating cost saving opportunities.
We form genuine partnerships with the organisations who award our business with ‘preferred supplier’ status and integrate ourselves within the business. These partnerships see us working on the smallest of projects to the largest, assisting in critical situations, offering preferred payment terms, volume discount on turnover and innovative pricing models.
A higher level of integration with Wolviston within your business invariably facilitates better candidate attraction, providing individuals who not only have the technical skills, but also the personality to fit your business.
Other key benefits include:
- Higher contractor / employee retention achieved due to a more in depth understanding of your business
- Ability to attract the best candidates available due to more secure contracts (Fixed term - Contract of Employment)
- Ongoing support network provided by dedicated account managers and consultants
- Higher recruitment efficiency provided by our team of specialists
- Healthier workforce due to our Contractor Health Benefit programme
- More competent workforce due to our Contractor Training Programme
- Soft savings achieved through reduced workloads for management
- Improved supply chain communications
- Learnings and best practice shared across contracts